Nutan Gyan Dhara
Quest Foundation has also sponsored Nutan Gyaan Dhara, a free public library which houses over 5,000 titles spanning a plethora of subjects. Some of these subjects include spirituality, healthcare, meditation and yoga.
Guruji Yogacharya B.K.S. Iyengar inaugurated the library on 18th February 2011. Through this initiative, the tools to wellness are open to anyone who seeks it. Building on our focus of wellness, we partnered with the Chinmaya Mission for ‘Geeta at a glance’ – an initiative that provided a bird’s eye view of the 18 chapters of the Bhagawad Geeta through 20 sessions.
- 188/7, Gurukrupa Bldg, 3rd Floor, Jain Society, Next to Jain Temple, Sion (West), Mumbai-400022 – India.
Office Hours & Days
- Monday To Saturday
08:30 AM To 12:30 PM &
03:30 PM To 07:30 PM
- Sunday Closed
Cheque payment in favour of “Quest Foundation” A/c Payee Fees are to be paid for the full financial year April – March
- Two classes are mandatory (compulsory) and non-transferrable.
- Class Fees: Rs.400/- per month (non-refundable)
- Card Fees: Rs.200/-
- Registration Fees: Rs.500/-
- Presently one colour passport size photo required
- Age criteria are 18 years to 65 years.
- No Admission to Major Health Problems and Pregnant Women.
|Morning||7:00 AM to 8:30 AM||6:30 AM to 8:00 AM||7:00 AM to 8:30 AM||7:00 AM to 8:30 AM||6:30 AM to 8:00 AM||6:45 AM to 8:15 AM||–|
|Mid-Morning||–||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM||11:30 AM to 1:00 PM||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM||10:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Evening||6:45 PM to 8:00 PM||6:45 PM to 8:00 PM||6:45 PM to 8:00 PM||6:45 PM to 8:00 PM||6:45 PM to 8:00 PM||–||–|